Our life has natural cycles of day and night, weeks, months, and years, just as each of us has recurring events in the structure of our affairs.
Use the function of periodic events so that you do not have to create them individually. Set a variety of periodicities for your notes to conveniently form and note recurring events.
- So, if you do a morning run every day, create an event “Running in the park” and assign it a daily repeat.
- Do you have Tuesday meetings? Create a meeting event and schedule a weekly repetition for it.
- Do not forget to pay the bills for the apartment? Create the event “Pay bills” and assign it a monthly repetition.
- Do you want to forget about your wife’s cousin’s birthday? Create an event and assign it an annual repeat.
- So, you create several events in one, saving time and not missing long-term plans.